Shrink4Men Radio is back this Monday, January 9, 2012 at 9pm EST with my guest, family law attorney, Natalie Malonis. The topic will be High-Conflict Divorce. Ms. Malonis is both a supporter and contributing author to Shrink4Men.
Her articles include:
- Interview with New Shrink4Men Contributor, Part One: Natalie Malonis, Family Law and High-Conflict Divorce Attorney
- Interview with New Shrink4Men Contributor, Part Two: Natalie Malonis, Family Law and High-Conflict Divorce Attorney
- Leaving an Abusive Wife: Pre-Divorce Checklist
- Parental Alienation: Navigating the Court System, Part 1
- Parental Alienation: Navigating the Court System, Part 2
- Personality Disorder Diagnoses in Family Law: Pros and Cons
- Family Court Minefields: Dirty Tricks Used by High-Conflict People in Custody Disputes and Parallel Parenting, Part 1
The show will begin with a brief interview with Ms. Malonis and then we’ll take your calls. If you have questions or stories you would like to share, please Skype in or call (310) 388-9709.
If you can’t catch the show live, but would still like to ask a question, please post them as comments below.
Shrink4Men Coaching and Consulting Services:
Dr Tara J. Palmatier provides confidential, fee-for-service, consultation/coaching services to help both men and women work through their relationship issues via telephone and/or Skype chat. Her practice combines practical advice, support, reality testing and goal-oriented outcomes. Please visit the Shrink4Men Services page for professional inquiries.